Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiresmoke!
    replied
    Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

[quote=Brian Lohnes ]

Well......hell, I don't really have a response prepared for that.

;D

Leave a comment:

• stage1scott
    replied
    Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

SOOO where do we go to sign this heap BEFORE it leaves SOCAL??

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Ed, me and the Caveman will be on that leg of the deal so if you're around lemme know!

Beef on Weck!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• fast Ed
    replied

Looks like you will be going through the Buffalo area ... I have a bunch of parts sitting at a friend's place near there that I have to pick up. Maybe I can get down there on the weekend you guys are coming through.

cheers
    Ed N.

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied

Hope your ball and hitches are all compatible. ;D

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Somehow I keep confusing your screen name with other guys.

Tiresmoke! is the missing link and I have the DNA results to prove it...ha!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

I understand. I just dont want to be the missing link.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied

You guys is a bunch of lunatics

I wish I wasn't so busy right now, and I was more on the path...I'd love to help out...

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied

Originally posted by nesabo
    Brian,
    I think I am doing the Columbus to Erie.
    Neal, you are 100% correct. My bad on that mistake, we'll get 'er fixed up asap.

Sorry man!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

Why the asterisks?

No doubt, this guy WILL get it from Indy to Columbus on-time.......immediate relay partners, shoot me a PM and we can start hashing out where we want to meet up for either end of the hand-off.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied

Brian,
    I think I am doing the Columbus to Erie.

Leave a comment:

• The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Working...
X