Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Brian,
    I think I am doing the Columbus to Erie.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Why the asterisks?

No doubt, this guy WILL get it from Indy to Columbus on-time.......immediate relay partners, shoot me a PM and we can start hashing out where we want to meet up for either end of the hand-off.

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo
        Brian,
        Neal, you are 100% correct. My bad on that mistake, we'll get 'er fixed up asap.

Sorry man!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

You guys is a bunch of lunatics

I wish I wasn't so busy right now, and I was more on the path...I'd love to help out...

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I understand. I just dont want to be the missing link.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Somehow I keep confusing your screen name with other guys.

Tiresmoke! is the missing link and I have the DNA results to prove it...ha!

Brian

Comment

Hope your ball and hitches are all compatible. ;D

Comment

Looks like you will be going through the Buffalo area ... I have a bunch of parts sitting at a friend's place near there that I have to pick up. Maybe I can get down there on the weekend you guys are coming through.

cheers
                  Ed N.
                  Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                  07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                  88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Ed, me and the Caveman will be on that leg of the deal so if you're around lemme know!

Beef on Weck!

Brian

Comment

SOOO where do we go to sign this heap BEFORE it leaves SOCAL??
                      67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                      05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

[quote=Brian Lohnes ]

Well......hell, I don't really have a response prepared for that.

;D

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy S

Originally posted by nesabo
                          Brian,
                          Not that I wouldn't but that's a hike.

Thanks for the momentary heart complications.

Steve

Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

HA!

Sorry dude...so many screen names.

Brian

Comment

Malc brings up an excellent point. Is the car being transferred from trailer to trailer, or does it stay on one trailer, and switch tow vehicles? Better make sure you guys are compatible as far as ball size, wiring connections, and trailer brakes. I don't think surge brakes are even legal anymore, and while you may not have trouble locally, you may have trouble on the Interstate. Drive safely, guys. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X