Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

No trouble!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy S

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
      Hope you guys don't mind if the Forum Transmission hitchhikes to Columbus ;)

I am hoping Neal can hang on to it for a few days until I can come and pick it up.

Seth
      I don't know does the forum tranny put out?

Steve
      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

UH OH :o

Sure I can store a automotive gear changing device. I live in Geneva, OH though, should be a little closer for you actually. Only Cost you an OJ.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

An OJ it is.....Thanks a ton.

Geneva works out great....I have to pick something up in Akron as well.

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo
            UH OH :o

Sure I can store a automotive gear changing device. I live in Geneva, OH though, should be a little closer for you actually. Only Cost you an OJ.
            If you guys want, I can throw it in the back of my truck and take it home. Mentor is closer then Geneva for Seth I believe.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Trying to muscle in on my OJ??? ;D

Passing the Forum Tranny around... (That is what my UH OH was about)
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo
                Trying to muscle in on my OJ??? ;D

Passing the Forum Tranny around... (That is what my UH OH was about)
                Totally went over my head. :o ;D The OJ is all yours. I can just go to the mall and get one if I need it ;)
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

There is a service area in Blandford eastbound, but if there is going to be a kinda mass meeting place from somewhere in the Albany area east I can go there.
                  Joe

Comment

You guys better use protection with that tranny, you don't want it leaking it's fluids on your rigs

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Mine's already got a big rubber thingy back there. :o
                      I R Bob

Comment

A drippy tranny? What neighborhoods have you guys been hangin' out in? Please tell me you looked for the adam's apple...

Comment

Its a boring ride between erie and binghamton. I just did it last week on a trip to cleveland to se AC/DC.

Comment

Erie to Boston ain't much better, but that's why the Caveman will be riding shotgun. He's the entertainment. That and the 1100 miles of bench racing.
                            HA!

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

A few of us around here plan on trying to meet up with the caravan along the path somewhere.

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy S

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                                Erie to Boston ain't much better, but that's why the Caveman will be riding shotgun. He's the entertainment. That and the 1100 miles of bench racing.
                                HA!

Brian
                                Then you two should have the whole project planned and budgeted in that time. Don't forget to spend at least 300 miles planning the wife convincing.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X