Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Not sure I would want to pull a car trailer down peach street. it is a PITA in a normal car.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy Steps

Been a while since I've been there but I don't remember it being terrible. I wasn't pulling a trailer though.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey Chad, you coming back to Ely? Going to check out any BIG trucks?
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Brian, wondering when you and caveman will be going through the middle of N.Y. , I want to buy you guys lunch and sign the junk.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Looks like Chad is, in fact, coming with me this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
              Brian, wondering when you and caveman will be going through the middle of N.Y. , I want to buy you guys lunch and sign the junk.
              I'm waiting for the Caveman to answer an e-mail I shot him this morning. Once we confer on that we'll have some idea. If we stay over in Erie, we'll be hauling through on Sunday morning. If we decide to chew and screw it will be Saturday night.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                I'm waiting for the Caveman to answer an e-mail I shot him this morning. Once we confer on that we'll have some idea. If we stay over in Erie, we'll be hauling through on Sunday morning. If we decide to chew and screw it will be Saturday night.

Brian
                Thanks, please keep us posted and good luck!!!!!!
                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy S

Originally posted by Freiburger
                  Heard from Ryan last night that he had to bail. so Chad gets shotgun. When he flakes, Rebeldryver gets the call.
                  Ryan was telling me he might have to bow out, sorry to hear that.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Dan, Phil and I have a plan and each others cell numbers so lets hope for good weather! Also Kris sent me his number to contact him to ride along. I decided rather than pull my 24ft enclosed I borrowed a buddy's open trailer for the gas savings. It has some older tires on it but the car cant weigh much. Phil seems to think 83mph may be kinda fast but the car has a roll cage in it right? LOL

Comment

Dont listen to Phil.Followed him in the rain on DW 07 and gave he Crow and I a serious case of buttpucker.Damn trailer was swerving all over the place.Asked him about it and he was like Alferd E.Neuman. "What me worry" ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes

Brian
                        Thanks, please keep us posted and good luck!!!!!!
                        Hey--I'm good with whatever on this... sorry I didn't see this, my sister had a baby this week, so its been crazy.

Comment

Re: The Red Ball Express: How To Get a Junker Cross-Country For Free In 8 Easy S

Any stops in NY so we could sign the car?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                          X