Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Turbocharged Caprice For Sale

Re: Sweet Turbocharged Caprice For Sale

My Dad told me once when your shootin' pool for money, never win the first game. The same for would go here, you'd have to bait the hook first. I LOVE fast cars with hubcaps !
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

This is exactly what I want to do with my LeSabre, but with 2 more doors, a Buick 350, and Mark Burton's Buick 350 twin turbo kit.

Here's a guy who did it with twins in his more-door Caprice. Check out his acceleration videos, too.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=h4zrhOD5_6c

Comment

That would be my new daily driver if I could afford it.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

When I first saw that pic, I thought it was of John McGann of CC's Caprice he's building.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Cool Car,and whats really neat,is that the Caprice with some small upgrades handles better than all the muscle cars from the sixties and seventies.

Comment

the turbo on that car should be capable of low 10s without much trouble, if the engine can take it. He'd need to go with standalone tuning to do it, though.

-scott
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

*drooooooooooooooooooooooool*

I'm torn between the two B-body coupe designs...but that's one helluva argument for the notchbacks.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

My friend had a 2 door 85. with a mild 350 and a mini blower (under the stock hood) back in '95 it was going mid 11's.
                  we made ALOT of money with that car!

Comment

That things is sweet. Love the hubcaps

Comment

Working...
                    X