The F-Bomb Camaro in Fast and Furious 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The F-Bomb Camaro in Fast and Furious 4

Did you guys know "The Fast and the Furious" was the name of an episode of BJ and the Bear? There was a video of it on Youtube, but they've been clearing out copyrighted material.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
      If you look close....The stunt car has an orange hood.

Seth
      The photo is from a practice day.

Comment

Curious how they go about picking "car-stars" for movies. Did someone you know call you up one day and ask to borrow your car or something, or did they take out an ad on Craigslist looking for broke homeless people (with cool cars) they could use? ???

Chris 8)

Comment

After watching the trailer, it looks like another F&F movie that I will be avoiding.. :

(Do Hollywood get credits for ruining old cars?)

Comment

I think this is the "Third" trailer for IFC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCte8ePw9Us it's better if you're like me, the dumb one language speaking (poorly) American. ;D

DF if you see this please watch it, It's silly, and a waste of time, but funny.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrustycars
              Did you guys know "The Fast and the Furious" was the name of an episode of BJ and the Bear?
              There was also a sports car racing moving in the 50s...oh, here it is

"The Fast and the Furious (1954): Convicted murderer Frank Webster (John Ireland) has broken out of prison and is on the lam. Frank thinks he's found his ticket to freedom: Connie Adair (Dorothy Malone) and the rally car she's transporting. What will become of this romantic duo? B&W"
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Comment

The last clip from this video with a chevelle shows you how they pull the wheels on any surface
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

that's what I thought, ballast
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                      i wish they would shoot for a little realism....pulling wheels on dirt.....c'mon...looks like it could be fun to watch......
                      Perhaps they're looking to return to their "Plan 9 from Outer Space for car guys" theme the original one had.

Comment

I think it looks cool. I dig car movies. good, bad or other!

Dirt track guys pull the front tires all the time...

speaking of bad car movies, any one ever pay attention in the movie "Red Line" when the hot chicks dad crashes the Nascar, the name on the car is "Cole Trickle".....
                        Charles

Comment

Originally posted by dthemi
                          I think this is the "Third" trailer for IFC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCte8ePw9Us it's better if you're like me, the dumb one language speaking (poorly) American. ;D

DF if you see this please watch it, It's silly, and a waste of time, but funny.
                          That is quite possible the most hilarious piece of dubbing I have ever witnessed!

Thank you for sharing....

;D
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                          X