Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick of the Week: 2007 Pump Gas Drags Decals...Hmmm

Re: eBay Pick of the Week: 2007 Pump Gas Drags Decals...Hmmm

As far as Im concerned the garage/shop, tool box, workbench, shop fridge or freezer are fair game for any available performance or event decal. But I wouldnt put anything on my ride I didnt participate in....for example my only "Long Hauler" trip was in 2005 so that decal is on my vehicle......but I only did 3 days in 2008, 2 days in 2007, & 1 day in 2006....those decals are in the garage on a shelf......havent decide where to use them in the garage but they wont go on any of my vehicles...because I feel Im not worthy of those ;)
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
      As far as Im concerned the garage/shop, tool box, workbench, shop fridge or freezer are fair game for any available performance or event decal. But I wouldnt put anything on my ride I didnt participate in....for example my only "Long Hauler" trip was in 2005 so that decal is on my vehicle......but I only did 3 days in 2008, 2 days in 2007, & 1 day in 2006....those decals are in the garage on a shelf......havent decide where to use them in the garage but they wont go on any of my vehicles...because I feel Im worthy of those ;)
      x10 but somedunb ass somewhere will

Comment

The term "POSER" comes to mind.

The guy that bought our V10 Grand Marquis to wanted me to leave the Drag Week sticker on it. I didnt want to because he did not participate in DW.

Its still on there today (Drag Week 2006)
        Every year I try to get him to go on DW so he can get his own sticker and take mine off!

Comment

I think it's some one's own looserness if they have a event sticker from something they did not go to, like a trophy that is found it means nothing if you can look at it and feel achivent you are a looser. I am proud to have earned my drag week sticker but wish I would have put it on strait, but I gues that would not be "me" if would have.

Comment

Seller is "Horsepower1".. Similar.. I wonder if it's Chris..

Comment

Are these original decals? It's not too hard to make vinyl decals with the right computer program and a plotter/cutter. There is a shop in town that can make custom decals also. Just bring them the artwork on a disc or flash drive and they'll make however many you want.

Comment

the dude probley makes them..... all his other items for sale are stickers aswell

Comment

I agree that the garage, toolbox, or fridge are fair game although I would probably cut the year off. Never on a vehicle.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't that be copyright infringment? :-\
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

eBay is full of copyright infringement. Just try to catch anyone. I needed International Harvester stickers, the classic IH logo. Must have been 100 different ones on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                      X