Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Wow! I wish you well at your new/old job...and hope you can find some time to spread a little entertainment our way here....
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Congrats David! You deserve it man!

Comment

Congratulations......DF......way to land on your feet ;)......and hoping all goes well for Chad too and all yalls planned endeavors(thats right.....yalls actually fits this sentence) :
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Congratulations!! I'll renew my subscription Immediately. Bring on the low buck build ups!!

Comment

good luck, i might have to pick up a Hot Rod again......
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

That is super awesome that you got to go out and experiment in internet media for a year, it was just a bad stroke of luck the economy turned so hard, and now you can go back to the gig you had before. Glad to hear you got a solid job lined up.

Now for Chad? We're rooting for you too.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Good thing I kept my Mod-ship at HRF. ;D

What does that mean for here?
                That mean you won't be here?

Comment

Glad you had a place to go when things went south with all this. At the same time, I'm sorry to see that your vision didn't come to complete fruition.

Will you still be on this website?

Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

congrats DF, wish you all the best, hope you still have time to pop in here.
                    Chad and Brian , good luck , you know we are all behind you.
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Hey what the hell?! ;D

The big guy will be around to BS on the board occasionally I'm sure, but the days of seeing his byline are drawing neigh.

That being said, stick around because we're still going to be bringing you great content that frankly, no one else is bringing you. Chad and I have been yapping about all manner of things so the goodness will continue unabated.

We sincerely hope that everyone sticks around as we continue to evolve this thing into a larger and more advanced deal. Also, I plan on hiring his nappy ass back some day. ;)

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Hey what the hell?! ;D

The big guy will be around to BS on the board occasionally I'm sure, but the days of seeing his byline are drawing neigh.

That being said, stick around because we're still going to be bringing you great content that frankly, no one else is bringing you. Chad and I have been yapping about all manner of things so the goodness will continue unabated.

We sincerely hope that everyone sticks around as we continue to evolve this thing into a larger and more advanced deal. Also, I plan on hiring his nappy ass back some day. ;)

Brian
                        I'll be here.

Comment

Congratulations! I have to wonder, though, about a background check to work at HRM. Could the background check disqualify you if they can't find any speeding tickets, reckless driving citations, pyromania convictions, or other signs of shenanigans?

Comment

Good luck, Dave. I guess we all have to pay the bills somehow. :D

I too will be more inclined to pick up HR again.

cheers
                            Ed N.
                            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I'll miss having you on the boards as much, but I look forward to the magazine. Good luck and I hope the background check clears.

Comment

Working...
                              X