• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Background check? Seriously?

Wow....

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Good deal! Now let the fun begin.....
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Welcome back Dave ot HRM. Now will I see you and Rob in the Miller Cup Mustang this Sept at MMSP? Cya at Speedweek 2009 Salt Talks BBQ

Comment

I'm not sad. I still read my old-fashioned HRM every month. Now it will be better (again.) I can't wait for the first front matter article about what happened with the DF car collection in all the turmoil. Those short columns about all his cars are my favorite. And if this means he isn't frantically trying to sell them off (or give them away under various hare-brained schemes) all the better.
          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Hey....who you callin' hare brained? ;) :D

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Good for you.

You are a man of talent and although I think HOT ROD was doing just fine in your absence, you bring a certain "something" to everything you do.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Hey what the hell?! ;D

The big guy will be around to BS on the board occasionally I'm sure, but the days of seeing his byline are drawing neigh.

That being said, stick around because we're still going to be bringing you great content that frankly, no one else is bringing you. Chad and I have been yapping about all manner of things so the goodness will continue unabated.

We sincerely hope that everyone sticks around as we continue to evolve this thing into a larger and more advanced deal. Also, I plan on hiring his nappy ass back some day. ;)

Brian
                I'll be here.
                Yup me too.

Comment

Just had a thought...need to go back and read the "Is there anything you want to ask about the print industry" (or whatever it was titled) thread. I doubt DF burned any bridges (doesn't seem the type) but it may be an interesting read under the circumstances.
                  1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Good Luck DF!

Comment

So we going to be passing a torch with the Jav? After all we know Chad can't be trusted with Fire, hehe ;D
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Good Luck, Will be following along in HR.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
                          Background check? Seriously?

Wow....

Ron
                          You're screwed!! ;D
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

When they see he was too weak to break the Fury's window with the hammer and it took a girl to do the job, he'll be fine.

:D

....whaddya mean I'm fired?!

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thats good to hear!

I hope the TV / video deal takes off too. I thought your videos were awesome.

I wish all of you guys the very best.
                              Let me know if there is ever anything that I can do for any of you.

Comment

Hot Rod has remained the favorite read but has been lacking a certain, well, depth-of-understanding (?) in the content...a reason a guy like me who has been into cars this long would continue to have it around all these years.

Smart move, Hot Rod.

(looks like HR and DF are stuck with each other, huh... ;D)

Comment

Working...
                                X