Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Great news , I have been looking for a job for 3 months here in NORTHEAST Ohio.This is not the time for one income. Good i will renew my HRM ;D sub today

Comment

Hope to still see ya on here, now do some stories on the super be. This should help keep the fleet from getting any smaller.

Comment

Thanks to all for the support on the site, I know DF is glad you all are supportive of his "new" gig. Rest assured, Brian and I will keep cranking to keep the dream alive. Look for all the good you expect, with more fun and excitement to come. I guess Brian and I will now have to keep eachother in line! I'm on the road today, but will be back online later.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Good News DF....I am glad to hear you have found stability in an unstable time...

Don't worry...I'll smack Brian around while your gone ;D ;D

Hope you still find the time to come visit.

Seth

PS....Does this mean you will be at Maxton in April?
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Great to hear that DF has a paying gig. And to have him go back to HRM is great. I hope its something that he'll enjoy doing.

I really like this place, its attitude and its membership. I'm not going anywhere.

Bob

Comment

Ok, you can come back, but you're buying lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by horsewidower

I really like this place, its attitude and its membership. I'm not going anywhere.

Bob
                Same goes.

Hey Chad, how 'come you knocked us all dead with that Bonneville essay, then never did another?

Comment

Congrats!, DF, you've given us so much in improved car enthusiast media over the years, I can only wish you the VERY BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by kso4
                    Hey Chad, how 'come you knocked us all dead with that Bonneville essay, then never did another?
                    Jim Brown knew when to quit, maybe Chad did too. ;D

God, if there were a professional ball busting job, I'd totally be all over it.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

At least the PowerTour will have its torch bearer back in place.

Comment

I was considering letting my Hot Rod subscription lapse, but not now. Congratulations on the new (old?) position. We'll miss your blogs, etc., but I suspect you will not be totally gone from here.

Brian and Chad wishing you guys all the luck in the world as well.

Comment

Grab the reigns and run like hell David ... Good luck !!!

;D

Comment

I'm outta here. I just hung out because David was here.

J/K. This joint is family now. While we all wish you well, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will miss your frequent input. Don't worry about us. We'll get by.......somehow. (Grandma Stokes, said with the back of one hand against your forehead).

Brian & Chad - I can chip in some content from time to time. Maybe monthly Maxton coverage? We'll talk.......

The one constant is change

Dan

Comment

I report to work a week from today assuming my background check clears the human resources department. Really.

I worked at my last employer for 18 years when I left. About 2 weeks after I was gone, they wanted me back, offered a nice increase in salary and I was going to go back. Yep, despite 18 years, I had to fill out an on line application, background and drug check. I didn't go back.
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Congrats David. I hope to see a junkyard build in your first couple issues.

Chad and Brian, Good luck with this thing I'm stayin!

Comment

Working...
                                X