Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Originally posted by saltfevr

Welcome back Dave ot HRM. Now will I see you and Rob in the Miller Cup Mustang this Sept at MMSP? Cya at Speedweek 2009 Salt Talks BBQ
    I WANT TO SEE F BOMB AT MILLER CUP -DRIVING OVER MUSTANGS
    I went back to jobs I left too
    the last time I did that , the shop closed eight weeks later
    anyway , good luck DF ! how soon before you are in charge of all the mags ?again ?

Comment

GOD BLESS AMERICA! Although i wish it were carcraft and not hot rod. it's more my style.
      The best of luck to you sir. Hope it all works out this time.

Comment

Aw $hit.....this means he has to go on power tour.....an they are gonna drive past my house this year. crap, i'm gonna have to wash my ride.......
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

First, congrats on finding a good job!

Second... are you going to be able to continue to post here? I don't know what your duties will be on the HRM web board, or if you'll even have time to read and post here... or if posting here under your current name would be some sort of conflict of interest.

If posting here under your real name IS going to be considered a conflict of interest, perhaps you could create a new screen name along the lines of "DFincognito".

While I may pop onto the HRM board again now, I won't spend much time there if it is the same ... uh... quality as it was when we all bailed. This is my carjunky(ard) home. I like the peeps, the knowledge that this place has, the simplicity of the format, etc.

Comment

As everyone has said, congrats and good luck. Thanks for all you have done here, you are leaving this place in very good hands. I hope this site has planted some seeds in your head for future issues. ;D ;D ;D ;D
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Congrats. Wishing you and your family the best.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Good deal man, The mag has been good, but only because of where you pointed it. (was bland before) I'm glad you'll be back driving the boat, when the skipper's gone Gilligan will only do for so long. LOL While you were there I either loved or hated the different editions. I much prefer it that way.

ONE MORE THING.........How bout HOT ROD MAGAZINES NEW E85 N/A DRAGS!!!!!!!!!????????? ;D :D

Comment

Congrats Dave.... I didn't realize that former editors were sent to India - seems a bit heavy-handed; but as long as you don't mess up you'll be safely in California. (minus a gang war, riot, earthquake, fire, rain, wind... hmmm India sounds safer).
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Congratulations!! Good news for you and yours. It sure is great to have a paycheck on a regular basis.
                    Hope to still see you here. Looking forward to more from Chad and for more of Brian's great input. You picked the right partners when you put this thing together.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
                      I didn't realize that former editors were sent to India - seems a bit heavy-handed;
                      Bwhahahaha... :D

Comment

Congrats DF! I always looked forward to getting the new HR in the mailbox and the first article I read was always the editors page. Nothing against Kinnan, he does a great job too but it just wasn't the same.

I'm still kinda new here, I've met some cool people and I hope this cool site stays put. Will the name stay the same?

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
                          First, congrats on finding a good job!

Second... are you going to be able to continue to post here? I don't know what your duties will be on the HRM web board, or if you'll even have time to read and post here... or if posting here under your current name would be some sort of conflict of interest.

If posting here under your real name IS going to be considered a conflict of interest, perhaps you could create a new screen name along the lines of "DFincognito".

While I may pop onto the HRM board again now, I won't spend much time there if it is the same ... uh... quality as it was when we all bailed. This is my carjunky(ard) home. I like the peeps, the knowledge that this place has, the simplicity of the format, etc.

yeah.what he said ;D

i guess i have to buy HR again..

good luck...but hey...you know what to do.... ;D

al
                          "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Dude, congrats! Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've not subscribed in a long time, and only buy issues when I find enough content that interests me, but I'm pretty sure that I've bought less issues since you've left. Magazine editing is a job that you do very, very well.

Comment

I just re-upped til 2010.

Comment

DF

That's really great.... really great. ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
                                Jim T
                                Supercar Collectibles
                                www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Working...
                                X