X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Originally posted by Weldangrind
    Originally posted by Freiburger
    I'll just be doing Hot Rod and Hot Rod Deluxe, not Car Craft or any of the rest of them.
    Please do what you can to take HRD to monthly status, or at least offer subs. It is an excellent mag.
    Please do only what you need to to pay bills, and give the rest of your time to yourself and your hobby. You were way too busy before.. I'm talking pre-CJTV..

Comment

Good Luck DF! I'll be subscribing to the magazines but I'll be staying here when I'm at work!

Comment

Good for you Dave! Good Luck to you , the Mrs., and the little dude. This little trip at Car Junkie and FJY has been a fun little ride. Hope it continues.

Comment

Congrats and the best of luck for all you fellows. I have nothing but upmost respect for anyone who follows their dream.
          Ross

Comment

Whoo-hoo! this is great news. I only renewed my last subscription so I could get the free hat. ;)

Comment

Since HR Deluxe now falls in your scope, I'm sending in a subscription.

Comment

Although I hate to see Dave leave, I'm glad to see he's heading back to Hot Rod. They need that shot in the arm that only he (IMO) can give them. I'll be resubscribing soon. That, and you've got to be able to put vittles on the table somehow. it's nice to see someone get hired somewhere for a change.

As far as leaveing here, I'm like a bad STD...I'll be hanging around until they get rid of me! ;) As someone else mentioned earlier, you guys are like family. I feel that most of us came here because of Dave, but are staying around because Chad and Brian are just as capable and crazy. I'm pretty sure the entertainment value will not diminish with Dave's departure. All I can say to Dave, Chad and Brian is....Thanks for giving gearheads like us a place to hang out and enjoy each other's company.

Comment

DF is back baby........it is time to repack the chute....will be looking forward to your first editorial ;D
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Congrats, Maybe you ccan get to Maxton now getting the magazine to pick up the tab. Now I have to find a way to get there this year !

Comment

Congratulations and Good Luck
                      Look forward to reading your input in Hot Rod
                      Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                        DF is back baby........it is time to repack the chute....will be looking forward to your first editorial ;D
                        Well done! A man with a good memory!
                        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                        1997 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

I just found the site through your ad on eBay-thanks for your message confirming your identity!

I logged in to compliment you on your writing skills and how much I missed them in the magazine.

Now I'll reup my subsrcription!

Great news!

Frank in Boise

Comment

I think that is GREAT news david!! And Rob has to be congratulated for giving you something good to go back to. As you have seen in your carreer, some editors have destroyed a great rag in their first issue. Fortunately, not in this case as so much talent stayed when you left. I'll bet that half-drunk Red Bull you left in the bottom drawer is still there!
                            Ed

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                              Thanks to all for the support on the site, I know DF is glad you all are supportive of his "new" gig. Rest assured, Brian and I will keep cranking to keep the dream alive. Look for all the good you expect, with more fun and excitement to come. I guess Brian and I will now have to keep eachother in line! I'm on the road today, but will be back online later.
                              Glad to see ya hanging around to make it happen! We'll still be here!
                              Ed

Comment

Gray is up in hot rodder heaven rigth now saying " Ooooo its sssooo bitchin' !!!!!!" ;D ;D ;D
                                Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Working...
                                X