Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Breaking News: Freiburger Going Back to Hot Rod Magazine

Awesome news!!! I just re-nrewed my lapsed subscription for 2 years. Best of Luck man.

BBC

Comment

Man, I really needed something to brighten what's been a shitty day.
      This did it.
      Does this mean the fire sale stops?

Comment

Glad you're back!!

I got hooked w/ the BB Dart project car....keep up the good work!
        *SOLD*1966 F-85 Crew Cab
        SC&C stage 2+, spc springs, discs, etc.

1966 Pontiac Catalina Ventura - in process

Comment

DF, mid west DRAGWEEK .... please???
          Charles

Comment

Thanks again for all the well wishes, guys, and also to those of you who have recently signed up here. Stick with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
              Thanks again for all the well wishes, guys, and also to those of you who have recently signed up here. Stick with it!
              DF,

Does this mean I will see you at THE HOT ROD DRAGS at zMAX later this year? That should be a cool event. Hell, we might even get Kinnan a lil' tipsy if he shows up!

good times, good times....

Ron
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Congrts to DF on HotRod, and Brian and Chad on here,love this site, love the rag!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
                  Congrats, Maybe you ccan get to Maxton now getting the magazine to pick up the tab. Now I have to find a way to get there this year !
                  Road trip?

;D

Comment

brand new newbie. been a lurker. Saw the news. Thank you God.

I put Freiberger in the same group as LeRoi Tex Smith and Ganahl when it comes to "a magazine is built around a central character or leader". I'd say Hallaleua but the rules prohibit religion or politics.

Comment

nice to have you....enjoy the show...just don't PO groucho!!!
                      "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

....whatever....

Comment

Good luck Dave! I'll stay here and keep reading Hot Rod.

Comment

Glad to hear it Dave.

While HRM hasn't really sucked, it is just a bit different, and not in a way I am happy about. Everybody over there is doing a competent job but, nothing personal, it just seems to lack something. I hope things will return to the not so predictable, highly entertaining way they were before you left.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                              Wow! I wish you well at your new/old job...and hope you can find some time to spread a little entertainment our way here....
                              Agree ;D.

Comment

Wow, go out of town for a week and look what happens!

Great news Dave! It will be great having you back with the magazine and the events!

Comment

Working...
                                X