Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top 11 Reasons I'll Use to Convince My Wife That I Need Freiburger's Javelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Top 11 Reasons I'll Use to Convince My Wife That I Need Freiburger's Javelin

Tell her-Good news is you traded the Worthington for it- Bad news is she has to shovel the driveway. Brian, all the bitching won't matter in 15 years when your kids are showing pictures to their friends of you, their old man, racin' a Rambler around a bunch of snow piles and how cool he once was!
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Re: The Top 11 Reasons I'll Use to Convince My Wife That I Need Freiburger's Javelin

because you are too much of a star to drive a banal peebox like a chrysler pacifica

Comment

My "star power" ends at the front door, although my kid thinks I'm a hero. ;)

Maybe the gov't will crush the pacifica and pay me off.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

pacifica bailout -nope
          it belongs on the scrapheap of history -like a pacer

Comment

LOL... ;)

al
            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
              pacifica bailout -nope
              it belongs on the scrapheap of history -like a pacer
              Agreed. :'(
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I don't know. That Pacer built by the girl and her dad ,on here a couple weeks back, was pretty cool.

Comment

she is on cardomain...

yeah that pacer is cool...but there can only be ONE cool pacer......

al
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Working...
                  X