suggestion for first cover for HRM
    CAMARO ! and make sure it's RED !
    best of luck to DF

Leave a comment:

• RustyRodder
    replied
    Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Hail to the Chief Edition

so THATS where he's going!

maybe I can actually start reading that again. good luck, DF!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied

I don't know if it's greed or selfishness on my part, but I will definitely miss DF's contributions and presence here. That's not to say that I have not thoroughly enjoyed Chad's and Brian's part. I look forward to seeing more writing out of Chad.

I guess I will have to re-subscribe to HR as I haven't kept up on it and it lapsed. Cheaper in the long run anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied

It's a win-win for everyone. It always makes me feel good when someone deserving gets recognized and wish DF all the best at his new job at Hot Rod, it's a win for him! It's a win for Brian and Chad. They get to get front and center on the stage and get recognized for their hard work. It's their much deserved time in the spot light as well.

I for one have no plans to leave. It's the chemistry of Brain, Chad and every one else here that makes it all work. It's definitely not like other forums where they seem to have a bug up there bum and be comparing man parts. While I haven't met anyone from here personally I feel comfortable and so does every one else regardless of their automotive skill level. Long live the new forum! ;D

Leave a comment:

• chryco63
    replied

I'll drink to that!

DF, it must be crazy to think about the tangible influence you've had on the hot rodding community. This is not to say that the current staff (since you'd left) hasn't been doing a good job, but I believe that right now, you're the guy we need behind the wheel at HR, and I know we're all glad to have you back at the helm.

Thanks for keeping Hot Rod genuinely about creative, inventive, and budget-friendly hot rodding. Congrats again, dude!

Brian and Chad, I'm looking forward to all that's coming! You'll do great!

Leave a comment:

• BangShiftChad
    replied

Since I'm already at home, should I start drinking now? Or should I have started earlier?

Well said Brian. We'll miss the old guy, but promise to keep his vision alive.

I think Rob already started padding his pants.

Leave a comment:

• Darren N.
    replied

I'll have a drink in celebration!

I'm glad for DF and his return to HR. Also, he couldn't have left this place with two better people in charge. Sure this place will change a little, but Brian and Chad will continue to deliver the goods. FJY (or whatever the name becomes :P) is the best place to hang out.

Best of luck to all of you ;D

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• ecniv
    replied

Hey, this is actually the first Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink that I have actually done it. Good luck with the job DF, you'll be missed around here.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied

DF, I am anxiously waiting for the first issue with you at the helm once again. Congratulations on your return to HRM, here's wishing you the best. Thanks for all you have done at CarJunkies and the Junkyard.

Brian and Chad, onward and upward as they say. I am glad you are going to keep this thing afloat. I know its not an easy thing to do but I appreciate your willingness to do it.

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor
    replied

As we say in the Navy "Fair winds and following seas" Dave. Good luck at Hot Rod!!! And Brian and Chad, I have no doubt whatsoever that you guys will do wonderful things here.

Leave a comment:

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Hail to the Chief Edition

Working...
X