Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Hail to the Chief Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Hail to the Chief Edition

DF good luck in your move back to Hot Rod. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff in the coming issues. You know, maybe you could do a story about building one of those VW bug campers ;D See you in the pages of Hot Rod.

Comment

I will miss DF,but you will do fine Chad and Brian.

Comment

You guys are right, it will be hard to fill DF's shoes, considering there's no sides, tops, tongues or laces.... ;D

Comment

Yep
          Lookin forward to seeing ya in print again DF

Brian & Chad.......or is it Chad & Brian??.....will do ya proud

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The shirts become collectors items soon, I guess.
            Sorry DF leaves but I'm glad I renewed my HR supscription.
            Keep up the good work, Brian & Chad (picked the alphabetic order).

Gerrit
            Netherlands
            www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

in a word - SAD >

while I wish the best for DF and have complete confidence in Chad & Brian, DF will be missed. May I suggest a minimum short blog from DF once a week just to keep it real.

I guess this is the jolt needed to buy from the FJ store
              a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Good luck and thanks DF. I was looking for an excuse to renew my subscription anyway, now I can . As far as Frey's junkyard this is by far the BEST car site on the net and I plan to stay as long as you guy's let me !

Rob
                LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

well thanks Dave its been fun,i guess it was a good thing i just renewed my subscription,i allmost didn't till i saw your name in there again,those mags arent the same with out you any way, thanks D.R.

Comment

Thanks again, all of you. I'll still see you here.

It's fitting that tomorrow is Groundhog Day.

Comment

I hope you feel better on your first day of work.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Best of luck David - I guess I'll renew my sub now and re join the ranks of the HR faithfull - you can bet I won't spend much time in the HR forum however - this has certainly become "home" and I can't thank you enough for that.

Onward and Upward guys!

Chad and Brian - you'll do fine!

this whole name thing is bumming me out - I feel like we'll all be junkies no matter what the sign on the door says!
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                        X