Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Brizio Reunion Coming to Goodguys Pleasanton

Re: Roy Brizio Reunion Coming to Goodguys Pleasanton

Ona family vacation in about 1967-69 our family vacation from Mn was out to CA. Andy Brizio had won the AMBR award and had been in magazines. I was 15-16 years old so read them all. I convinced Dad to stop by his shop and we did. We were told Andy was out for the day, but called him, and Andy asked us out to his house! We located his home, and Andy and his wife invited us for a lemonade in the backyard. I think (?) they had a pool, and Roy was there too, maybe 13 years old or so? When we asked to see the car, Roy was allowed to drive it in to the backyard if I remember correct. Anyway, the Brizio's made a permanet memory in my mind that day. Street rodder hospitality at it's finest, as they didn't know us from Adam. I hope Roy can get most of them together, but then who wouldn't for such a family... Love them memories.
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

I have a friend that has two Brizio cars. A 32 roadster and a 32 three window.
      Roadster was featured in The Rodders Journal. If you are familiar with that magazine you know that it is a nice car to be included. Ardun flatty, Scott blower, haibrand quick change and kinmont disks all around.

Here is a link to the car on Brizios site.
      http://www.roybriziostreetrods.com/c.../15/index.html

Comment

Jim, that is quite a story! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
        X