Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Motz Back in Jet-Racing Action for 2009

Re: Bob Motz Back in Jet-Racing Action for 2009

Getting roasted like a campfire marshmallow, only to buckle down and do it again?

sounds like a gearhead to know for sure.......

Comment

Has everyone seen the videos of this horrific fire?
      F-4 Phantom Fighter jet plane engine on a semi truck. The event took place on June 24th, 2007, at the Kanawha Valley Motorsports park. This thing packs 20,00...

Take a look at the part one video which zooms in on the problem and shows is bursting into flames.F-4 Phantom Fighter jet plane engine on a semi truck. The e...

The second one requires you be signed in to Youtube and confirm birthdate.
      I read somewhere it was a line feeding fuel so fire came out of the stacks that came loose.
      I terrified of the jets. When jet tractors come up at the tractor pulls I head for the snack stand.

Comment

Bob rules. And he loves the kids. Love taking pictures of that guy. He knocked the fence down at our track. you can see it coming apart in the photo. Got a Motz-proof fence around the staging lanes now.

Comment

I've had 3rd degree burns and I'll tell you there is nothing you could do to get me to risk having that pain again... kudos to Bob.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
          X