Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From His Leg of the Red Ball Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From His Leg of the Red Ball Express

Re: The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From His Leg of the Red

Thats really funny. It's amazing what you hear from people when your driving/hauling an old car. I can attest to Green River Utah to Dayton Nevada being the next closest planet to the moon.

Comment

Re: The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From

#6 might be the excuse I needed to go visit Randal, haha. ;)
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Re: The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From

I'm sure that there are brothels in Denver. My wife's Uncle Myron is dead now, but I bet he would have known where (they lived there for years). Not that he would have used one - Aunt Maxine would have murdered him. She's still around, and is small but mighty!

Dan

Comment

Re: The Top 11, Guest Submission Edition: TheSilverBuick's Favorite Stories From His Leg of the Red

Trust me, we have brothels in Denver! You shoulda said something Randal, coulda got you the "goodguy" hookup!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
          X