No announcement yet.

The Lohnes Wreck Files: Bruce Allen and Kenny Koretsky at Ennis, Texas, 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lohnes Wreck Files: Bruce Allen and Kenny Koretsky at Ennis, Texas, 2005

Re: The Lohnes Wreck Files: Bruce Allen and Kenny Koretsky at Ennis, Texas, 2005

Yikes.....That had to leave a mark.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Re: The Lohnes Wreck Files: Bruce Allen and Kenny Koretsky at Ennis, Texas, 2005

We were going to go to Friday qualifying, but went Saturday instead. Big buzz about it in the pits, both guys are very lucky. We were at the Plex when JF had his little incident. Plex has had it's share of bad ones.

Comment

Just food for thought, the nitro fish car is now Warren Johnson's burnout car to prep new slicks. My chassis guy Dan Bytnar salvaged it for WJ to cook tires on.

Comment

...and THAT'S the rest of the story!

Killer info man!

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

the end of bruce allen driving and reher morrison's pro stock team , a pity , great times

Comment

I wouldn't even want to think what Koretsky had running through his mind just before impact.

The fact that they lived to tell the tale is a miracle unto itself.

Comment

Right through is right, damn.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

David Reher is a friend of Daphne's family. We were at Ennis, watching, when this one happened. We literally ran to the crash site, and were feeling pretty good once they were both out of the car, but it was soooooo brutal that it just defies description. I actually think it was much work in person than on video. I know that sounds weird, but you could see it all from where we were, and the you couldn't see anything. So after all the carnage, you couldn't see if they were moving until you got up to the scene. This was a scary one.

I have no secret insight, or anything like that, but I firmly believe Reher-Morrison will be back in some capacity.
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Dude...I totally forgot running into you (and your dad?) that weekend.

Remember Larry Larsen was there tuning Moran's car as well. They got the footnote for being the first ever turbo pro mod to win a competition round when they beat Chip King during the first round of that race!

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That is incredible that he survived.

Comment

Working...
                      X