Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Backs It Up with a 211.13-MPH Pro Stock Lap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Backs It Up with a 211.13-MPH Pro Stock Lap!

Re: Anderson Backs It Up with a 211.13-MPH Pro Stock Lap!

I want his cam card. ;D

Comment

Holy shit... that is just CRAZY!

I'm guessing the engine and chassis guys will be receiving a nice bonus...or at least a steak and cold beer.

Comment

Too bad that he lost on a holeshot to Edwards. The Pro Stock guys are all a pretty nice bunch of guys, but Anderson seems to be the class of the class (not to mention his wife).

Comment

Man , Tech is going to tear that sucker to the ground !

Comment

Originally posted by 62-impala-ss
            Too bad that he lost on a holeshot to Edwards. The Pro Stock guys are all a pretty nice bunch of guys, but Anderson seems to be the class of the class (not to mention his wife).
            Seriously, do you think most people feel that he is one of the classier guys in Pro Stock? Or one of the most well liked? I'm curious.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Mike Edwards you bet...Anderson....I'm not betting.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Anderson's engine builder is Jason Line..................Who won the event

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                  Seriously, do you think most people feel that he is one of the classier guys in Pro Stock? Or one of the most well liked? I'm curious.
                  I've run in to him here at Brainerd and he seemed like a great guy. He used to crew for another local guy, John Hagen. Friends worked at Johns hardware store and the shop was located in the back of the building. Greg was around a lot and was always decent then. John ran Pro Stock and Super Stock. John died in qualifying at Brainerd in 1983.

Comment

he seems ok ...when he is winning. I was told by some parts mfgs that he is a real sob when things are going bad. They even said that he is twice as bad as WJ . they say he has a "not my fault, everybody is screwing me attitude".
                    Dont flame me , I didnt say it. ( remember he worked for WJ)
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

WJ is an ass winning or not.

Comment

WJ is an ass winning or not.

I don't agree. I have had the chance to speak with him on two occasions where he wasn't thrashing for the next round, and he was no different than any other engineer I have worked with. Yes, he has a dry sense of humor, but he's just a focused guy. I like WJ. Winning or losing, he is by far the most knowledgeable guy in Pro Stock.

I'm not an Anderson fan. I've heard some of the same things about him being a dick when losing. I don't have first hand knowledge. And he may be the greatest guy ever, but he always seems a little disingenuous. I don't like fake on camera.

And his wife isn't that hot. When she takes off her glasses, she looks weathered.
                        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

HA! You just called someone weathered! Best....adjective.....ever.

WJ = like bothering a dog eating raw steak if you try and bug him during the raceday. When I spoke with him, I'd wait until I knew they were done for the day and although he wasn't as ebulent as some, he talked to reporters and junk because he knew he had an obligation to GMPP. It still sucked major ass to have to walk up to the guy after he ahd a bad day and ask him questions though.

Brian
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

i got to talk to wj when he was working with skeet long on the g-force trans a few years back. He was one of the coolest guys I ever met. told us some jokes that would make a salor blush and even ask me to drive my GTO over to check it out.
                            Reading , Pa
                            Good Guys rodders rep.
                            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
                            X