Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Dallas Raceway is Opening Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Dallas Raceway is Opening Soon!

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Dallas Raceway is Opening Soon!

The guy that owns it - Kenny Barns- is a good guy and we all wish him well. AFAIK, he did the "pay as you go" thing to limit the track dept. We'll be checking things out at the national event in May. They didn't schedule ET cars in the event, so I'll have to leave the car at home. In Dallas, I'm still about .2~.3 short of being able to run in Hot Rod. Dammit. But we'll be on the track at the bracket finals in October.

Comment

I've been working on getting track time there for a BUNCH of 94-96 Impala SS racers who are coming to DFW in October for ImpalaFest. I really look forward to getting this all worked out so we can all enjoy this new track.

I just hope they don't turn out to run the track like the Motorplex...

Comment

Since I will probably be out of a job on April 8, I will probably ( no definitely) be there on the 9th to help breakin the track.

Comment

Working...
        X