The Top 11 Worst Ever Special-Edition Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Top 11 Worst Ever Special-Edition Vehicles

I like hang 10 dart sports! The seats and orange shag carpet are kind of a Nostalgia thing.

Comment

Go to Texas. Explain to me, please, why there is a Texas-style theme to EVERY full-size truck...??!!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
        Those Quad 442's were decent stuff for the day. They would flat walk away from my Monte SS when it was stock. :-[ Dark days, indeed.

thank god i only owned my monte for about a week before the 305 was pulled.the saddest thing is the grand prix 2+2 was considerably slower than the SS

Comment

heres another one. the harlequin golf
          for some reason people not only liked this but payed extra for it?

Comment

A few months ago I saw a nice original 73 Pierre Cardin Javelin AMX, and the interior was in perfect shape. In fact, it didn't look too bad to me, just sort of "trippy", as the lady in Pulp Fiction would have put it.
            President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
              Anybody remember the 1976 bicentennial edition cars? Red White an Blue paint jobs? Every Cheverolet model could be had in a patriotic paint job....
              "Spirit of America". My longest-owned V8 Vega started out as a ('74) white one, with red and blue tape stripes and a white interior with red carpet. That's how it looked when I drug it into the back yard, it was all black when I drove it back out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                Originally posted by dagenesta
                Those Quad 442's were decent stuff for the day. They would flat walk away from my Monte SS when it was stock. :-[ Dark days, indeed.

thank god i only owned my monte for about a week before the 305 was pulled.the saddest thing is the grand prix 2+2 was considerably slower than the SS
                But they had cool badging... :D
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                X