Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-Drive Crowd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-Drive Crowd!

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-D

Way to piss off our Aussie members there, Brian. ;)
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-Drive Crowd!

I?m an ex left hand side of the road guy, it originated because horse drivers had the whip hand to the middle of the road...........................apparently. ???(Some pedestrians do need whipping--------------occasionally.)
      It?s no big deal to drive a lefty car on lefty roads, as long as you remember when pulling out of a gas station which side to go for...................I?ve oopsed that several times. :-[

Comment

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-D

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Way to piss off our Aussie members there, Brian. ;)

Not my fault this time! Chadwick owns this hate mail!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: Camaro Killed For the Right-Hand-Drive Crowd!

I just hope like hell that they don't eliminate the Camaro altogether....again.

Comment

Call me Debbie Downer, but I'm just waiting for the same news - for the lefthand drive version. Seriously, I can't see how the new camaro is going to survive - no matter WHAT flavor is in the GM KoolAid... >
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
              Call me Debbie Downer, but I'm just waiting for the same news - for the lefthand drive version. Seriously, I can't see how the new camaro is going to survive - no matter WHAT flavor is in the GM KoolAid... >
              Ditto that ,except...Debbie Downer?

Comment

haven't seen Saturday Night Live in the past few decades?
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I'm too pour to poor a pint! :-)

Comment

Thanks Poorsnob.

I saw that, right after posting it. Going in and making a change is more trouble than it was worth. Of course, we could use a good copy editor around here. Want a job that pays nothing? Actually, to be fair you would have to pay to work here. That's how it works right now. ;D
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Ranch
                      Originally posted by dieselgeek
                      Ditto that ,except...Debbie Downer?
                      "Feline AIDS is the number one killer of Domestic Cats" wah wah wah :P
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Cam't we just send some to BlackOutSteve and have him convert them? He's got experience doing it.
                        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by std
                          Cam't we just send some to BlackOutSteve and have him convert them? He's got experience doing it.
                          haha..
                          don't they already have a holden 2door coupe

Comment

That's sort of the hidden humor in the whole thing. The Camaro is based on an Australian platform that is right hand drive. So in truth, the development work was in getting the left hand version made.
                            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                            X