Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: March 2009 Long Beach Swap Meet

Re: Event Coverage: March 2009 Long Beach Swap Meet

I would love to stick a 5.0 drivetrain complete with T5 in that Monarch. Keep the caps.
    sigpic

Comment

I would love to be on the west coast with 3900 ,I would be on my way home. What a badass car.

Comment

That 69 Dart GT is the same color as my old Swinger.Dang,I miss that car.

Comment

Hey Chad - Great pictures, thanks for posting them. I would have loved to have been out there this week and hit both of those swaps and then Pomona next Sunday. Anyway it's good to know that you're have a great time! Phil

Comment

Long Beach and Pomona are like going to Church for us. I can't guarantee we'll cover every single one for you, but if you like it, we'll keep checking it out.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I really like these swap meet pics. I would have been cruising that Eldorado right back here if I was there.That would have felt great going cross country in that car.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                Long Beach and Pomona are like going to Church for us. I can't guarantee we'll cover every single one for you, but if you like it, we'll keep checking it out.

You guys are so lucky
                I had to shovel snow and plow my driveway yesterday so I could go to Church
                Yeah I know Boo Hoo Poor Me
                Anyway ,keep up the good work - Great Pics

Comment

Working...
                X