Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Pick Counter-Attack: 4.3-Mile IROC Camaro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pick Counter-Attack: 4.3-Mile IROC Camaro!

Re: eBay Pick Counter-Attack: 4.3-Mile IROC Camaro!

Good car for tiresmoke!
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

It was my belief, back in '84-85 when Mustangs and Camaros had been getting more HP every year again just like the old days, that these would someday be collector cars. A friend bought a brand-new '85 Mustang GT, this while he was living in a garage, and I about begged him to keep it a couple years later when he sold it off. Suffice to say the market has yet to catch up to my "vision" :D but I still say they were great, considering how they were following 10+ years of awful horsepower. A while back I bought a set of wheels from a guy who was keeping an '85 IROC like it was a precious thing, I bet he still has it.

Comment

Worthless Turd. max bid $125.00

Comment

That was delivered to a dealer ship I use to work at! When I got out of HS, I worked at Brahm's Chevrolet in Palisades Park, NJ from 74-78. I was watching the You Tube clip when they came to the window sticker. I couldn't see the dealer's name but could see that the dealer was in Palisades Park, NJ. Old man Brahms sold the dealership shortly after I left around 1980. I don't recall the name.

The building is long gone. There's a Korean supermarket there now. Brahm's was a cool place to work. My boss was into hot rodding. I worked in the parts dept. First as a driver then at the counter. I delivered many L88s and LS7s! There was a guy who use to own a steel fabrication place in Elizabeth, NJ called Elizabeth Fabrications. He use to race boats. I would deliver 2 LS7s at a time to him. IIRC, the tab came to about $5200 for both motors back in the late 70's.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

wow - $23,000 for an IROC. and reserve not met........be interesting to see what this goes for.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

$23,100 now! I love these 3rd gen Irocs and GTA's but I wouldn't give over $10,000 for the best stock one on the planet !

Comment

Sellers name is "qbansmoker". Apparently he's been smoking other things as well.
                Why would you buy this car to keep in storage, then sell the original tires and wheels? And "storage" is one thing, "shoving it in a garage for 25 years" is another. I'd pass this at a car show, and say "so what".

Comment

Got to$ 24.600. 00 Like to know what he thought its worth. I have know a couple of vette guys to try this ,There still holden emboth are pace cars

Comment

there's a low mileage (under 20k?) 86 iroc in town, red, really really nice and clean original. I spent some time looking at it
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I know where a '67 corvette L88? 427/435, tri-power, j-56, radio/heater delete -524 mi.'s - red w/black lift off top - is sittin'......gettin dustier.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Yup...spied that sucker right off the bat when I cracked the April issue.

What a damned waste of a "new" IROC.....and those don't look anything like Goodyear Gatorbacks either.

T-tops........*@#!

*@#!

Comment

Bidding only got to $24,600 and the reserve was not met, so it is still available !!!

Comment

He probably set his reserve absurdly high to see what he could get for it. I bet when it's relisted the reserve will be somewhere around $24k.
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

First it was junk, now its 25 year old junk,

Comment

Working...
                              X