Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time for the 2009 March Meet

Re: It's Time for the 2009 March Meet

I noticed that Drag Racing online is going to have daily coverage of the March Meet, wish I could go this year.

Comment

COOL......

Chad, are you and that other derelict(aka DF) gonna try to get the Crusher down the track this year?

Would be sweet vindication......at least no worries of an oil geyser this time...LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
        COOL......

Would be sweet vindication......at least no worries of an oil geyser this time...LMAO
        Hey there is a new generation of cheap engine diapers at least for under the engine.

Comment

I actually thought about it the other day, and emailed him. Of course, his answer was irrelevant because my call to NHRA confirmed that I would have had to enter months earlier in order to race. Oh well.

I'll be there passing out cards, taking pictures, and hobnobbing with a couple of you idiots though. So if any more of you idiots are out there, look for me.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

One of these days, I'm gonna make it out that way....one of these days.

Comment

Ill be there for Saturday.... Been awhile since Ive attended one so I figure what the heck.

Chad, you going to have shirts/stickers and such??? Even Carjunkie stuff would be cool with me. See ya there!!!

Chris 8)

Comment

I'll be there Saturday. Anybody wanna meet up?
                Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Working...
                X