Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lohnes' Pic of the Week: Humble Track prep

Re: Lohnes' Pic of the Week: Humble Track prep

A friend from the Super Coupe club lives about 20 minutes from there in Madison, he races there all the time, and gets pretty good results. I've been thinking about checking out the Gasser Reunion, sounds like an awesome event. Will you be there again this year Brian?

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I've seen similar things at tracks all over. The best one ever was in Denton Texas before they redid the track. They used a tractor, but pulled big truck tires down the track. They were so worn out they would spark at night from the steel belts rubbing on the track. That was great prep.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

TRACK PREP
        HA.
        Norwood ,didn't have any..

the first two cars ..with turn downs..
        cleaned it... ;D

Comment

ya the track is great and does not look to hqve canged much and the gasser reunion is awsome
          Brian { and everybody from the site} ya gotta come down to buffalo for the sunday niagria event awsome show i can itroduce you to all the guys {prolly know them} pretty neat stuff and funny how a ton of the big name gassers from back in the day are now in my home town on the other side of the country lol

Comment

My car has run its best ET and 60 ft. there, a 15.26 and a 1.99, respectively. Of course, I didn't own the car at the time. :P

Comment

Working...
            X