Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Unopened Case Of 1970 Hot Wheels Redline Cars Has Been Bid To Over $30,000 And The Auction Ends Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by Casper View Post
    Ending bid $40,200. We need some follow up on this, I have to know what a dude does after he spends 40k on an unopened box.
    and finds somebody's dirty laundry...

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    What I am wondering is if the box is more valuable unopened, or if the minty-fresh NOS Hot Wheels inside would bring beaucoup bucks sold singly?

Leave a comment:

• Casper
    replied
    Ending bid $40,200. We need some follow up on this, I have to know what a dude does after he spends 40k on an unopened box.

Leave a comment:

• Casper
    replied
    To spend stupid money on an unopened box just to see what's in it.... one can only dream. Not to far back houses were going for less.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    That's CRAZY MONEY!

Leave a comment:

• This Unopened Case Of 1970 Hot Wheels Redline Cars Has Been Bid To Over $30,000 And The Auction Ends Today

$322.91, that’s the current value per unit of the contents inside the box you see above. In that box are Hot Wheels cars but that’s not just any box and those aren’t just any cars. What you are looking at is a sealed, never opened, case of 96 Hot Wheels Redline cars. What the hell […]

More...
Working...
X