Chadmouth: I Want to be the Guy with the Mullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chadmouth: I Want to be the Guy with the Mullet

Plenty of tubbed (and non-tubbed) wicked fast cars around here. Some nice, some ugly.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I think the problem with the prostreet thing was that so many of them were so over done - they turned into show cars, not street cars, and trailer queens or museum pieces have no place in my heart.

I say - plan it, build it, and enjoy it, whatever that means for you - is OK with me.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I'll take the car and the attitude, but a big no way on the frightening hairdo. I wouldn't wear a mullet for a winning lottery ticket.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I remember oh back in the day,not that old almost 44,but I was 18 had a 78 Regal had finned type AR wheels on it,and a slight rake to it,and a friend of mine ,some 10-15 yrs older,said it had the ProStreet look. Well even me at 18 knew it wasnt PS, but do most people know that? Was it the look,the attitude? what did CC or HR say about PS back years ago?
          What was the movement?
          What is it today? Does it have to have big tires like yesterday?Or did it morph?

Comment

Working...
          X