Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 11 Reasons Why We're Thankful Spring is Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 11 Reasons Why We're Thankful Spring is Coming!

Re: Top 11 Reasons Why We're Thankful Spring is Coming!

i know your pain. i live in milford maine. (unintentional rhyme) still a foot of snow on the front lawn though.

Comment

Bonus #1 of living in LA, girls go round half dressed year round. oofa. ;D

I'll see plenty tonight while at the movie premier. hehe.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I hear ya, Brian. It was great to drive down to Autorama this year in 50 degree, hazy weather, compared to the 20 degree blizzard we had last year!!

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Cruisin' weather. Last week in Florida the wife was saying how fun it would be to cruise around in the Chevelle down there.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Went to the annual Studebaker Swap Meet in York, Pennsylvania last Thursday, Friday and Saturday, drove home on Sunday. Normally I can't bring enough clothes. Windy, snow and in the 30's.....this time I had too many clothes. I was wishing I had brought my shorts. Mid 70's Saturday.

It was 85 here in Southeast NC today, yesterday too. Shorts and aloha shirt all day!

I'm thankful about spring coming because I can get more work done in my unheated garage. Starting tomorrow. Hope to have an engine pulled and the rebuild started by the middle of next week.

Comment

I just took the motorcycle out on my first ride of the year! I think I'll ride it to work tomorrow, it's only forecasted to be 21*F tomorrow morning ;D
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
              X