Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: Bizarro Pro Mod Competes at IHRA Baton Rouge Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: Bizarro Pro Mod Competes at IHRA Baton Rouge Event

Re: It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: Bizarro Pro Mod Competes at IHRA Baton Rouge Event

I'll keep defending this "monstrosity"
    as long as you all keep
    giving him free publicity. :

It's not that bad.
    nuff said,
    Chris

Comment

Re: It's Coming and You Can't Stop It: Bizarro Pro Mod Competes at IHRA Baton Rouge Event

Looks like a cat getting ready to pounce.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

It's a whaaat? 2010 Martin m4. oh. a whaat?? 2010 Martin M4! oh. what's that?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

maybe i'm just old.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I think it looks badass! just because it doesn't look production doesn't mean it is horrid. I think it looks sweet

Comment

Originally posted by CM325

It's not that bad.
            Yeah - It is.

At some point it would be nice to see a class that sticks to running cars down the track.

Nothing to cheer for here, eventually they'll just morph into top fuel dragsters with enclosed cabs.

Comment

Id just just like to see real cars race in what they are suppose to race.

Comment

Cheers to IHRA for green-lighting innovation.

Comment

taking a closer look at those photos:

1. Its still the same car underneath, chassis and drivetrain-wise.

2. the aero package on that car must make it really competitive. looks very slippery

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster

It's not that bad.
                    Yeah - It is.

At some point it would be nice to see a class that sticks to running cars down the track.

Nothing to cheer for here, eventually they'll just morph into top fuel dragsters with enclosed cabs.
                    Dude we've already covered that some where else. I to worry about the loss of real bodied cars.
                    I don't want the C.O.T. or any spec. body in any form of racing.

But the Long argument has been on looks.
                    Check out the profile and look how the windshield blends into the roof line
                    then almost immediately into the rear window area. BEAUTIFUL. Now the hood and scoop
                    could use some work.

If nothing else it opens the door for not just this design but many others, a new era if you will. ;)
                    Chris

Comment

if it had a bigger front wheel opening i think it would look a lot better, but then again i don't think looks was the goal here. it is starting to grow on me though.
                      Originally posted by TC
                      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

compound w
                        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

But the Long argument has been on looks.
                          Check out the profile and look how the windshield blends into the roof line
                          then almost immediately into the rear window area. BEAUTIFUL. Now the hood and scoop
                          could use some work.

If nothing else it opens the door for not just this design but many others, a new era if you will. ;)
                          Chris
                          Well, I guess beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder then, ' cuz I don't see anything the least bit appealing in the looks of that thing.

*shrug*

Comment

Working...
                          X