Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang 'em High! Two Indicted for Stealing Trade Secrets from Goodyear

Re: Hang 'em High! Two Indicted for Stealing Trade Secrets from Goodyear

These guys definitely should be punished for the traitorous act of selling out a US company to the Chinese for a few bucks. But my question is if you could copy this machinery based off of cell phone photos, how hard would it have been to figure out legitimately in the first place?

Comment

You know, I'd run out of breath naming the names of corporate scumbags who should be hung from a tree long before I'd get to those two guys. It would take me the rest of my life just to name the guys on Wall Street alone ...

Comment

Originally posted by Huneycutt
        But my question is if you could copy this machinery based off of cell phone photos, how hard would it have been to figure out legitimately in the first place?
        That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by King Matt
          You know, I'd run out of breath naming the names of corporate scumbags who should be hung from a tree long before I'd get to those two guys. It would take me the rest of my life just to name the guys on Wall Street alone ...
          I'd have no problem forming a queue. I just want to make sure these boys get their moment in the sun as well.

BTW Matt, the new "Screw it, let's ride" motto is very cool!

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Having a son who works for Goodyear in Danville,Va,I am glad to see them get their asses handed to them.

Its one thing to compete,another to steal.I don't think many people know the extent of work that goes into making tires.
            You tend to take it for granted not knowing the process.
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

They're fools.... the Chinese.... there was a program on one of the educational channels (Discovery, NG) about the making of large tires..... I never knew how they made those tires until that show.... so why would the chinese pay these yahoos to make cell phone images? Oh well, this becomes reason number 1,258,568 for not buying things made in China.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

3-7-77
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I'd be happy if the Chinese would build a machine that would get my take out order correct.

Comment

Working for a company (and industry) that uses a lot of off-highway tires and throughly tests them I can say this from talking with the Tire guys (my brother worked on the Tire and Lube Crew). The Goodyear, Michelin and Bridgestone tires are fantastic and carry heavier loads for longer periods of time. The Russian, Chinese and European(trash) tires are all considered junk. Pretty much they can only be ran in the winter or extremely low loads to keep from over heating. It's a hell of a lot of work for the tire guys but those three makes of tires get a lot of warranty replacements after only one to two thousand hours of work, so at least we get a ton of free tires (but enough to off-set to cost of an unproductive truck??.. I don't know).
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I can't even begin to tell you how it feels to have your heart and soul stolen from you by dishonest and thiefing freaking Louts who you used to call your freinds...

Trust me... SHOOT THESE MOTHERS... hanging is way to good...

K

Comment

I vote 30 lashes, then a dunk in the salt water tank.

Then shoot em. ;D

Comment

Send them to Goodyear Fayettevile.I will let them have pictures of a press as it closes ;D
                          terry

Comment

Maybe they were a couple of the scabs they hired after the strike? :o They picked the right plant to do it.I walked right past the guard shack to eat lunch with the wife with NO problem let alone being checked for a cell phone.Huneycutt has a very valid point

Comment

Unreal....Some people have no honor.

Seth
                              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                              X