Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

cool stuff

Comment

Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Looks like a great time...memorable. Hollywood stuff can look pretty goofy from a distance but when you're there you can't help but love the hoopla and that Camaro is one of history's baddest. imHo... ;)

Comment

I'm glad that DF, Chad and the F-bomb are able to participate in this deal.....after the movie comes out April 3rd, perhaps the original "Car Junkies" can share their inside stories/level of involvement.

Cool stuff.

Comment

Does this mean that DF is actually going to have to run a comb through his hair? ;D

cheers
          Ed N.
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere

I've driven Michelle Rodriguez a few weeks ago. She told me the F-Bomb was the coolest car in the movie.

Chad, where's those pics of you in nice clothes and shoes? Chad wearing shoes!! Like OMG!
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed
              Does this mean that DF is actually going to have to run a comb through his hair? ;D
              cheers
              Ed N.

......and paint his feet black and lace his toes.

Comment

Thats awesome!
                I hope you guys have a good time!
                The F-Bomb is one of those cars that I just cant stop looking at. I dont really know why, I dont even care much for that body style, but for some reason I cant stop staring at that car. ???

Comment

I think maybe well see DF in a tux, with that old cap and flip flops.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hollywood Dave ,could that be his new name?

Comment

Working...
                    X