Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realsteelfreak
    replied
    Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Hollywood Dave ,could that be his new name?

Leave a comment:

• joebogey
    replied
    Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

I think maybe well see DF in a tux, with that old cap and flip flops.

Leave a comment:

• V10Mercury
    replied

Thats awesome!
    I hope you guys have a good time!
    The F-Bomb is one of those cars that I just cant stop looking at. I dont really know why, I dont even care much for that body style, but for some reason I cant stop staring at that car. ???

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied

Originally posted by fast Ed
    Does this mean that DF is actually going to have to run a comb through his hair? ;D
    cheers
    Ed N.

......and paint his feet black and lace his toes.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Re: BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere

I've driven Michelle Rodriguez a few weeks ago. She told me the F-Bomb was the coolest car in the movie.

Chad, where's those pics of you in nice clothes and shoes? Chad wearing shoes!! Like OMG!

Leave a comment:

• fast Ed
    replied

Does this mean that DF is actually going to have to run a comb through his hair? ;D

cheers
    Ed N.

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

I'm glad that DF, Chad and the F-bomb are able to participate in this deal.....after the movie comes out April 3rd, perhaps the original "Car Junkies" can share their inside stories/level of involvement.

Cool stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied

Looks like a great time...memorable. Hollywood stuff can look pretty goofy from a distance but when you're there you can't help but love the hoopla and that Camaro is one of history's baddest. imHo... ;)

Leave a comment:

• terry russell
    replied

cool stuff

Leave a comment:

• BangShift.com Brings You the F-Bomb Camaro, Live from the Hollywood Premiere of Fast and Furious

Working...
X