The BangShift Mini-Bike Of Doom Is Revived (And Then It Wasn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BangShift Mini-Bike Of Doom Is Revived (And Then It Wasn

One of the things we knew going into Bonneville is that it’s imperative to have a plan on how you’re going to cover the event. Hell, it is important to have a plan in order to figure out how you are going to get around the place when you are there. Because having two guys […]

More...

I don't know if I would admit not being able to make a lawn mower engine run.. just sayin'.

The hobby shops have a 60-80 drill kit, you want a 72 for that jet. Again, just sayin... lol.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Small engines are the bane of my existence. I figured they could have tried sticking a piece of wire in the jet after they drilled it too big. But too late now
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I figured it got drilled because they couldn't get a wire through it... Welding tip cleaners do that quite nicely, available at Lowe's Depot.

Being a California model Chinesium, it probably needed to be drilled a "LITTLE" bit bigger anyway... just not that big. Ooops.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carburetor-f...-/270627095892

20.00, new carb. If you can find just the jet, it's probably 20.00 ...

hell, the whole engine is 120.00 if you want to be defeated by 212 cc of Chinese ripped off Honda. tee hee.
        Last edited by Beagle; August 13, 2014, 09:57 AM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I mean after they drilled it big, then stick a piece of wire into the jet to "shrink" it down.

Comment

Where's the Reality-ness to that?
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

You mean you didnt have a couple of junk weed whacker carbs to use for a dual carb set up?

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                Where's the Reality-ness to that?

Good God man, the answer isn't to drill holes in the carb, you have to repair the damaged jet!

Comment

Working...
                X