Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site of the Week: US Lawn Mower Racing Association

Re: Site of the Week: US Lawn Mower Racing Association

These guys are far more hardcore than our local Canadian club, the Fraser Valley Lawnmower Racing Association ( www.fasttractors.com ).

One of the cool guys in the local club donated an old retired Cadet 75 racer for use at my son's middle school. It is now a unique tow vehicle for the Junior Drag Racing team.

Comment

Just got mine running again , and building another as a drag version with Jr drag parts, seeing how those west coast guys with their mini bikes go with the Raptor engines it may make a pretty fast Grasser.
      LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

I started doing stuff with my parents old mower when they got a new one, but cutting the muffler was about as far as I got. She sounds fast though.

Comment

a couple years back, i was in a 4-h lawn tractor pulling club, and me and my dad stuffed a "iron duke" 4 cylinder into a john deere lawn mower..... its pretty fast

Comment

Oh hell yes!

Got any photos of it? That sounds like a Hoot!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Tractors rule. As we speak I've built a rectangular frame out of some 2x3 tubing I had laying around. I've got my old 355 and a tubo 350 on it so far ! next is the steering ( seems to be the hardest part since I want the wheel in the center not off-set ) then narrowing my first rear end.

Comment

Working...
              X