Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Detroit Speed and Engineering Camaro Test Car in Action

Re: Video: Detroit Speed and Engineering Camaro Test Car in Action

I have got to know both Kyle and Stacey Tucker from Goodguys shows, and they are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met. at the rate DSE is growing, they will be around for a while. Doug
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

They have some cool parts,and the vid rocks..music and women,AND driving at a track ;D.Cant get better :D

Comment

I'd rather hear the car than the music blasting over it, thought was kinda strange when the car stopped the music stopped for the rest of video. I'da started the music then but guess that's why I drill wells instead of make videos.
        Joe

Comment

I liked it. too short......can ya give us about 2 1/2 hours of that?
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Do those parts fit a 78' Trans Am? That would make for a wicked Bandit tribute car.....Not like the Year One Crap...Original looking.

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Manufacturer of high-quality aftermarket performance suspension components and kits for American muscle cars and trucks.

check for your self!

both Kyle and Stacey were GM engineers so there parts are very nice.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

I love seeing old iron made better.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Great.
                  Now I want a Camaro.
                  1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                  1997 Mustang GT
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved the vid Chad and A.V . Guy ! Takes me back to ....well......that other place!

DSE wake up! Us third gen'ers cars are ranging from 18 to 27 years old . We need help! My 27 yr old Pontiac GTA is in very remakable shape ( not rot ) and I'm even interesred inputting in a full frame with Arms and possibly a C-4 front and rear suspension.

Comment

Very Nice. I like the speed up and slow down video effect. Erik has put together a video from the Drag Bash using that technique on my T-bird and it makes it look pretty cool. (and a hellava lot faster down the track!)
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                      X