Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find: The Owner Of This Lumina Is Either A Comedic Genius Or In Need Of Help (On Several Levels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Find: The Owner Of This Lumina Is Either A Comedic Genius Or In Need Of Help (On Several Levels)

There’s a part of me which fears this whole thing to be a setup. See, I have this buddy who no one really thought would amount to anything. He was just one of those people everyone looked at and had some sympathy for and gently nodded when he spoke. You know that guy. Turns out, […]

More...

all I can think of is somebody's Dad saying "you're not parking that piece of shit in front of MY house."
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Sure is an egomaniac! ..

Comment

All I can say is, I'm a BIG-TIME Chevy gal, but I can't help wondering who would spend that much time and money on a turd like that Lumina! Of course, the decorations on the car kind of answer that question anyway!! Wonder if his last words before starting the sticker application was "Hey, Bubba, hold my beer. Ya'll watch this!"
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
        X