Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Give Their Favorite Cracker Barrel Waitress A New Car After Seeing Her Old One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Give Their Favorite Cracker Barrel Waitress A New Car After Seeing Her Old One

Gary and Roxann Tackett had seen the car each and every time they came to the Cracker Barrel. A blue 2002 Hyundai Accent, one that had been put through hell (and about five deer impacts) from the looks, sat in parking lot. A ratchet strap held the hood shut. The passenger window had been shattered. […]

More...

that was a great story.
    a waiters pay is torture, counting on peoples gifts.

I gave away a car, an old subaru with manual steering, more racket from an engine I never want to hear...and a hole big enough to see outside. This while renting a room, scar still healing from an operation. The odds of the scenario are not likely. Could not afford to keep it going...as if to lose everything, including health...among strangers. I was simply sharing a house with the owner.

I gimped around fixing his house up in the summer...reduce rent. I had mentioned more than once..something is not right, gaseous house by nature.. sulfuric in a way.

Then the guy just stepped up , gave me a subaru. He was not very nice to anybody.
    I am still using the parts today, 10 years later, for a historic rebuild...hardly drive, but it is declared special.

The house burned down, the man that got my room after I left, died in the fire.
    The owner also died.

I have one picture, and his signature from the bill of sale for registration. The house became an empty lot, would not know it was there today...a big house was built, new people.

A result of that place is clapping my hands to every mill dismantling and bankruptcy, this POW run, wood cutting midget new england state steps up to be big daddy lumber jack over..

Amen.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 11, 2014, 09:12 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
    X