Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: California May Ban Black Cars

Re: Friday Excuse to Go Home Early and Drink: California May Ban Black Cars

In related news. The Governors of the States bordering California have applied to the federal government for funds to erect a fence to keep their respective states safe from Californians.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Man im so glad i dont live there. Black cars rule. I guess there wont be too many Grand Nationals around anymore...

Comment

Yap. The lawmakers here are mostly a bunch of chooches. Guess I might need to get rid of my black Volvo. Sniff.
        Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

There is yet more legislation out there that wants to install RFID tech to control the individual HVAC levels in your personal home. U turn up the heat and Big Brother turns it down for U. Part of the 'new' smart grid tech. I wish this was april 1st. but its not. There are a HUGE number of legislative acts similar to these. Oh yeah...CAFE reg's just got bumped to 30.2 MPG for 2011...

Too bad I don't drink.
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Next will be brown, dark blue, dark green, dark etc ....
            What a bunch of Fruit-Loops !!!

Comment

Up next California to ban trees and grass as they promote wildfires that release a tremendous amount of C02.

In the future all grass may not exceed 14.3 cm in height and individual trees canopies must be 17 yards from other tree canopies.

There is a plan to move funds from highway services and the state emergency response services to create an agency that ensure that all licenced lawn areas do not exceed the maximum height and to begin cataloguing the trees that violate the proximity rules.

It would be remiss to simply destroy all of the trees that violate the spacing requirements instead the agency will simply fine land owners who have allowed their trees to grow in such unhealthy proximity to one another.

Following these changes it is also recommended that fire service vehicles not be painted red because red is an angry color.

Comment

Originally posted by kindalas
                Following these changes it is also recommended that fire service vehicles not be painted red because red is an angry color.
                LOL !!
                It would have to be Rainbow, huh ?

Comment

And Obama's still gonna be driven around in his big black limo. along with all the congress members. isnt government great?

Comment

Do as I say, not as I do!

Comment

California wants to be able to opt out of the Federal pollution minimum standards and have stricter ones on their own. Therefore any of the car companies will not be able to sell certain models in CA. That will be great for keep the costs of cars down in the Golden State.

No wonder people and businesses are there in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by kindalas
                        Up next California to ban trees and grass as they promote wildfires that release a tremendous amount of C02.

In the future all grass may not exceed 14.3 cm in height and individual trees canopies must be 17 yards from other tree canopies.

There is a plan to move funds from highway services and the state emergency response services to create an agency that ensure that all licenced lawn areas do not exceed the maximum height and to begin cataloguing the trees that violate the proximity rules.

It would be remiss to simply destroy all of the trees that violate the spacing requirements instead the agency will simply fine land owners who have allowed their trees to grow in such unhealthy proximity to one another.

the firetruck part was great :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
                          the firetruck part was great :D
                          I think I hurt myself with all of the sarcasm.

Comment

Holy wow. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Reading through that document is unbelievable. Our tax dollars (and college graduates) at work.

They should-have just spent it on a public-service announcement saying "Please everybody, stop getting jobs and houses sixty miles apart from each other". It would help far more.

Comment

Working...
                              X