Need Volunteers to help at Sandblast Rally March 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Volunteers to help at Sandblast Rally March 7

If you are in the NC SC GA area and are interested in checking out rally, March7 is the Sandblast Rally which is a NASA scheduled events. They are looking for good people to help with many different things in rally race organization. It ranges from course setup, to marshalling, to sweep vehicles and radio operators. For the first time in the event history the race is completely sold out with almost 20 racers on the wait list. Normally we volunteer for this great event but are planning to compete at a very high level and need all our people in the pits. If you can make it and help they do offer some compensation for travel, but really its about continuing to help the race grow. With so many racers they'll need drastically more volunteers to cover the stages. Thanks in advance for your help and your support!

I have been dying to go but work is going to conflict with this one. Are you guys doing the one in Snowshoe WV?

Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Possibly, it depends how this one goes. The guys are working very hard to get the car prepped, the biggest factor is cost. Entry fees are very high, when you take into account wearables and fuel, its an expensive endeavor. Hey Moderator guy, can you move this to events.

Comment

Good luck to you guys. I will give you a shout before the WV event.

Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Cool sounds good. Looks like they still have about 100 volunteer spots open

Comment

Working...
          X