Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever heard about the www.lonestarroundup.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever heard about the www.lonestarroundup.com ?

There is not a car event you HAVE NOT heard of Denise .. !
    sigpic

Comment

WOW!!!Neat stuff!

Comment

I have heard of it, just not welcome there. My car is too new. It has to be 1963 or older in order to be allowed to enter.

I have always wondered who comes up with the model year cut off? It seems stupid that you can take a 63 impala, but not a 64 impala. So why do they use 63 as the cut off date?
        1964 Chevelle
        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

I'll echo everything Denise posted ..
          The people putting on the show want a certain "theme" ..If you rolled in with a 62 Impala on DUBS, you might get the stink eye

show up in a 64 Impala, done with 60's flair .. You might be welcomed .. Jimmy Vaughn always has his 65 Riv there but
          Jimmy is welcomed in most areas of Austin with open arms ..But, the car is awesome too

Great show / great town to view it

sigpic

Comment

Definitely a cool show. Famous the world around with the rat rod and tradition community. We may be there, we'll just have to see. We are working on our calendar now and it's going to be nuts but fun. We'll post it here and on the website for all to see so you can start planning your time off to come hang out with us. Roadtrips anyone?
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Don't use the word " rat rod" to most of these cats ..You will be tossed in the Guadalupe , never to be seen again :o

(two cents)
              sigpic

Comment

Don't care. Get over it. I drive a Rat Machine everyday and am happy to call it that. Too many of these guys are getting into building fake patina and putting fake art on the doors. Build your car for yourself and love it. Don't build it for anyone else including DF and I. And most of all, don't give a damn about what someone else calls your car. Enjoy it. Getting wound up about what someone calls your car just give credit to whatever it is you don't like them saying. My .02.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                  Don't care. Get over it. I drive a Rat Machine everyday and am happy to call it that. Too many of these guys are getting into building fake patina and putting fake art on the doors. Build your car for yourself and love it. Don't build it for anyone else including DF and I. And most of all, don't give a damn about what someone else calls your car. Enjoy it. Getting wound up about what someone calls your car just give credit to whatever it is you don't like them saying. My .02.
                  Whole heartedly agree, Chad.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X