Car Craft Anti-Tour 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Craft Anti-Tour 2015.

Punting to Morro Bay again. At least now with the reliability I've been getting out of the Firebird, maybe I'll go anyways.

Mark your calendars and join us for Anti Tour on May 1 – 3, 2015 for a trip to Cruisin Morro Bay. What's Anti Tour? Car Craft's smaller, non-corporate version of Power Tour. The format will be familiar to those of you who have gone with us to Morro Bay in the past. We will meet at Wilwood Engineering around 8:00 am Friday morning for shop tours, coffee, and donuts. From there, we'll head north to Morro Bay via the same route as in the past- CA-33 and CA-166, with several stops along the way to regroup and take pictures.
    Cruisin Morro Bay begins Friday May 1st with a closed-streets cruise, which runs from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. We will arrive in Morro Bay in time to participate in the cruise. The car show is Saturday and Sunday. We will return to Los Angeles late Sunday morning. There's no need to pre-register for the show; anyone in our group will get a free pass to enter his or her car to Cruisin Morro Bay, and we will be able to park together as a group, and we will hand the passes out on Friday morning at Wilwood. We hope you can join us for all or part of the trip.
    Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/events/1504-jo...#ixzz3X2RF3W6u

Escaped on a technicality.

My wife appears to be game. Something about a beach

Comment

Sounds like something that could catch on for the west coast folks.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Its been going for a decade or so.

Comment

Looks like we'll be making the trip also....

Comment

I'm going to start cleaning up the Firebird this weekend.

Comment

Booked my hotel room and the "back up" car has no engine. The Firebird better make it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                Booked my hotel room and the "back up" car has no engine. The Firebird better make it!
                Bring the tool box.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Thought maybe we'd be able to make it w/ the Camaro, then three months has gone by without my being able to touch it. Don't really want to do that drive with the '59.

Comment

Working...
                  X