Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boosted GT from Street Outlaws hit show to be at NMRA Finals in Bowling Green!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosted GT from Street Outlaws hit show to be at NMRA Finals in Bowling Green!

Can't get enough of Discovery Channel's hit TV show, Street Outlaws? Neither can we and that's why the NMRA has arranged for Chris "BoostedGT" Hamilton, #5 on Street Outlaws' infamous 405 list, to sign autographs and race in the first ever Grudge Night to be held after hours during the17th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals! This is the largest NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals event of the year and it takes place at Beech Bend Raceway Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky, the weekend of October 1-4, 2015.

BoostedGT will be signing autographs, hanging out with racers and taking pictures with NMRA's fans all day Saturday, October 3. Things will get really crazy as we head into the evening! Plan on staying for the NMRA Grudge Night when BoostedGT will take on other smack-talking, street-racing Mustang owners in a heads-up and wheels-up battle... exclusively at the NMRA World Finals! Big money is sure to change hands as the baddest Mustangs try to take down thisStreet Outlaws star.

"The NMRA race at Beech Bend Raceway is the biggest Mustang race of the year and I look forward to seeing all the street outlaws out there," said BoostedGT. "I'm also excited to run my Mustang in the grudge race because we aren't towing up to Kentucky to sit in the pits."

BoostedGT races a Team Z Motorsports-built 2003 SVT Cobra with a Ford small-block that is pumped up by a Precision turbocharger. BoostedGT's Mustang is the first small tire car to crack into the top half on the Street Outlaws list where he currently sits at number five.

For more information on the 17th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky, October 1-4, please go towww.NMRAdigital.com/KY or call 714-444-2426.

Working...
X