Pueblo Motor Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo Motor Park

This is central to many people and might, be a good place to host an event in the future. This place has one of the longest staights that I have seen on a road course. It is over a 1/4 mile long (which is also the drag strip). I was talking to a couple of motorcycle racers, and they were hitting 180 before the next turn. Also, it is not very expensive to rent the facility. We love to have you come over.
    Take a look an see what you think.
    If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong. Brake, turn in, power out, and repeat PMP Road Course Line it up and let her rip. PMP Drag Strip Upcoming events Check out the track
    HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Re: Pueblo Motor Park

I'm amazed that I never heard of it, with all the time I spend in the Springs. I'll have to check that out when I get some vacation time..
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

That is a decent track there with a lot of room. I helped build that track back in the 70's when we lived in Pueblo. I remember taking fencing, bleachers and other assorted things from the old Continental Divide Raceway up by Colo Springs to set up in Pueblo. My family and I used to ride our dirt bikes all the time down there also. It was a lot of fun. Pueblo was a cool car town at that time but I haven't been there much since the 80's. We used to run the NHRA points races down there and at Bandimere in Denver.

Comment

I make it there every Friday during the summer. for the night drags some nght near if not over 100 cars, tuck rails what ever has wheels and passes tech is ran, every quads and semis. As ar as the road course I have yet to try it, but plan on duing it this summer. They also have the strip open every other wendsdy during the summer. You could easily make 20-30 passes if you wanted to tthat day.
        HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Working...
        X