Hot Nights and Hot Cars Cruise-In Pilot Mountain,NC April 30th 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Nights and Hot Cars Cruise-In Pilot Mountain,NC April 30th 2016

Is or has anyone ever gone to this. I will be traveling thru the area on my way to the Cars and Cones Event and it looks like a nice place to lay over for a night. Any info would be nice. thanks.

It is a great cruise in. Get there early. If there is no where to park on main street, drive to the east end of town, there are some parking lots on the right.

There is a bar at the very far east end that has free hot dogs & sides.

Go to the Beroth Oil & Gas Memorabilia Museum. He does limited tours starting in the afternoon. It is in the old bank in the center of town. This place is incredible, with a very informative tour from Mr. Beroth himself. This place was on the pickers show a few years ago.

When you get to Mooresville track me down. Probably not doing a party for C&C. I am scrambling getting my junk put together, it will run right down to the wire. Come by and hang out.

You can also drive to the top of Pilot Mountain and walk around, great view.

If for some reason my junk is running, I might be up there.
    Last edited by htrdharley; April 26, 2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
      It is a great cruise in. Get there early. If there is no where to park on main street, drive to the east end of town, there are some parking lots on the right.

There is a bar at the very far east end that has free hot dogs & sides.

Go to the Beroth Oil & Gas Memorabilia Museum. He does limited tours starting in the afternoon. It is in the old bank in the center of town. This place is incredible, with a very informative tour from Mr. Beroth himself. This place was on the pickers show a few years ago.

When you get to Mooresville track me down. Probably not doing a party for C&C. I am scrambling getting my junk put together, it will run right down to the wire. Come by and hang out.

You can also drive to the top of Pilot Mountain and walk around, great view.

If for some reason my junk is running, I might be up there.
      Thanks Lars, for the info on the Town and Cruise. I know all about working on the car till the last minute. My has been though all kinds of problems these last few months. I think i got it stright last night. We are going to hook up with Vic and Terry. for the Cruise down I will give you a call when we hit Mooresville Sunday. might be late afternoon you know that sightseeing along the way thing!!!

Comment

Great. Have a safe trip

. If you have any problems give me a call. I have the car trailer hooked up to the dually and ready to go.

I hope we don't need it...

Comment

Working...
        X