No announcement yet.

CAR JUNKIE OPEN HOUSE AND MINI CRUISE FEB 15-17--NOW UPDATED WITH HOTEL INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CAR JUNKIE OPEN HOUSE AND MINI CRUISE FEB 15-17--NOW UPDATED WITH HOTEL INFO

Next time have it in Mississippi and we can eat farm raised catfish and fried chicken!! You west coast guys have all the fun, maybe I will see some of you at the PGD's in Memphis.

Comment

• Re: CAR JUNKIE OPEN HOUSE AND MINI CRUISE FEB 15-17--NOW UPDATED WITH HOTEL INFO

Well, what WAS the ET? And which car? AND how many cars left from Burbank. Let's see if all 3 get answered
      Originally posted by CDMBill
      What a great time! Congrats to David, Chad and all the CJTV crew for a great first ever event. Huge props to Shaun and Chuck at the grillin' machine. There will be some great video of the open house and the Famoso trip which was epic. Congrats to Brian Rock for once again having the lowest ET for a car that was driven to and from the open house and the Bakersfield T&T.

Comment

I think Brian's car ran 10.39. It's the yellow '65 GTO. Four cars left from Burbank. A few more were up there to see us.

Comment

I kinda thought/was hoping that would be the one. I was trying to talk to the guy Saturday, but he was pretty involved with someone else. I dig Pontiacs. Just sold my Deuce yesterday with a 66 389 in it, and last year I had a 51 Ford AWB/straight axle car with a pretty strong 421-Super T-10 that was a lot of fun.
          Originally posted by Freiburger
          I think Brian's car ran 10.39. It's the yellow '65 GTO. Four cars left from Burbank. A few more were up there to see us.

Comment

Sorry Groucho. I get the tunnel vision sometimes when I get to talking to people.
            I must have had the blinders on. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
              Just sold my Deuce yesterday with a 66 389 in it
              Well damn, what am I going to do with all the pennies I've saved so far.
              That was a beautiful car, congrats on selling it.

Comment

Working...
              X