DFW Swap meet Jan 25,26, and 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Swap meet Jan 25,26, and 27th

The first swap meet of the year in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is next weekend at La Grave Field in Fort Worth. Anybody else plan on going? I am 325 miles away but we go to all of the big swap meets in the DFW area to sell our product and of course to look for some good deal on parts for the current project/s. Any more Swap Meet Junkies on here?

Re: DFW Swap meet Jan 25,26, and 27th

This swap meet started up a couple years ago after the organizers got displaced from their former home, and I can tell you that usually it's a good one. Some vendors large and small with street rod parts, resto parts for everything, and then the good stuff from locals with lots of Junk. And by Junk I mean stuff DF and I always need. I recommend hitting it. They hold them a couple of times per year there and they are usually good. Also, don't forget to bring your wagon because you may have to park a couple blocks away, and you sure don't want to carry the new big block crank you've bought, that far.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
      This swap meet started up a couple years ago after the organizers got displaced from their former home, and I can tell you that usually it's a good one. Some vendors large and small with street rod parts, resto parts for everything, and then the good stuff from locals with lots of Junk. And by Junk I mean stuff DF and I always need. I recommend hitting it. They hold them a couple of times per year there and they are usually good. Also, don't forget to bring your wagon because you may have to park a couple blocks away, and you sure don't want to carry the new big block crank you've bought, that far.
      Actually Dean Earhart has 4 of these each year. The other three for this year are April 11,12,13, June 27,28,29, and October 24,25,26. Since my knees are gone I like these cause they let you drive a golf cart around all you want. Some of them only let you drive handicap scooters. Hopefully the weather wont effect this one much. Its supposed to be in the 40's Friday then in the 60's on Saturday.

Comment

What row and spaces are you?

Comment

Row 19 space 372 right on the end. Look for a blue awning with an AUTOMOTIVE INSULATION banner

Comment

Today was a dreary day at the swap meet. Pretty slim turn out with low temps and drizzling rain all day. Just watched the forcast and tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day. High around 68 and mostly sunny. All you DFW guys come on out and do some swaping! Sunday is going to be even nicer weather. Since today sucked maybe sunday will be busy and not the pack up early and go home day.

Comment

So how did things go today???

Did Kelly sell out of insulation while you rode around looking for pieces and parts???

Did ya buy me anything? ;D

Comment

It was a beautiful day today. We sold quite a but if insulation and a few others things. I bought you a 4'x10' roll of polished aluminum tread plate but I decided to keep it to make some stuff out of. Sorry Bud!

Comment

I'll bet Kelly sold more than U.............

Comment

You got that right, and she has a head cold. Man is she a trouper. I've been trying to take extra good car of her.

Comment

Trying??? :o

Man you know better than that, RIGHT? :

Doin is the thing........... ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X