Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Mopar Door Prizes at CarJunkieTV Open House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cool Mopar Door Prizes at CarJunkieTV Open House!

New Age Jousting.** Please watch Whacked Out Sports on Spike TV! Our clip will be featured on the show.**

Comment

Wow, you really can find videos of everything on youtube.

Comment

Slightly amusing. Could have 2min instead if 6.

Who has time to find this kind of stuff.
        Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Give them to the slowest non-big block Mopar that way he is 1/3 the way there to big block power.

Comment

Give them to the slowest non-big block Mopar that way he is 1/3 the way there to big block power.
            Hey, I have 1/4 mile time slips for just a hair over 15 sec @93mph in Kansas City Intenational from ~1995

That was over 30K miles ago. Maybe someday I should rebuild it, since I just honed it in 1993 still using the original pistons. Just have no money now. :'(

I gotta get my shift cable installed right now so I can drive it to Bob's on Friday night.

This was on it's last leg. (I mean about 2 years ago it was) :-[ I think I could have got it to last a little longer, but I was running out of zip ties :D

And somehow I decided taking the passenger seat out was going to make it easier. :

I don't know how, but the sawzall got involved (safety guard removed) :o

Comment

Hey David,
              I would like to bring along/donate 10 NOS "time capsule" copies of Uncle Don Franciso's book "Maximum Performance" for you to add to the Door Prizes. "Bumper to bumper information on how to prepare and tune your stock car for maximum speed and acceleration" printed in 1966. Figure out what you want to do with them besides keeping one copy for yourself.
              Regards,
              Charles Rollins

Comment

Do Beer shooters These hesds flow well Let the best man or woman win

Comment

OK, So who won the heads?

Comment

The giveaway sort of got lost in the shuffle, so we are going to come up with a contest here on the site where we'll give them away. Details to come.

DF

Comment

How about giving them to the poorest MOPAR owner with 4 kids and a wife in grad school AND who has the most clapped out MOPAR...I think I got that one in the bag! man I could use that stuff....cant wait to see what the contest is!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X